Where has the time gone? I just hopped on here today & realized it's been over a month since I last posted. So here's some random thoughts for June...
* I'm halfway through my summer Microbiology class &, so far, things are going well. I'm ready for it to be over, but that's just because I really have enjoyed having summers with Livi & not going to class. Still, it's actually moving pretty quick & it'll be over before I know it.
* I've been spending a lot of time reading for fun this summer. It's something I LOVE to do, but rarely have the time for when I'm in nursing classes.
* I'm working on eating healthier and next week I hope to begin incorporating exercise into this lifestyle change. A few months ago, we bought a nice treadmill &, although I've used it, I've yet to really put it to good use.
* I recently made reservations for us to spend a few days in Tennessee this fall. I've always wanted to see the Gatlinburg/Pigeon Forge area at that time of year so I'm really looking forward to it. Plus, it will be a wonderful break from nursing school at a time when I'm sure it will be more than needed.
* Speaking of trips, we're trying to decide where we want to go next Spring after I graduate. Suggestions?
* I need to get over to Mom's Kitchen & add a new recipe I tried out last week that had all of us saying "This one's a keeper!"...I think I'll do that next. I've not posted on there an even longer time than on here!