Friday, August 30, 2013

Quotes....

Some of the quotes I've collected, posted, & pinned over the past several months...

"There is an instinct in a woman to love most her own child - and an instinct to make any child who needs her love, her own." ~ Robert Brault  ***This is easily one of my new favorites!! Anyone who knows me, will understand completely :) ***

"Every day ask yourself, 'What would I do today if I were a better person?'" ~ Robert Brault

"What we find in a soulmate is not something wild to tame, but something wild to run with." ~ Robert Brault

"It may be hard for an egg to turn into a bird: it would be a jolly sight harder for it to learn to fly while remaining an egg. We are like eggs at present. And you cannot go on indefinitely being just an ordinary, decent egg. We must be hatched or go bad."
~ C. S. Lewis

"What I wanted most for my daughter was that she be able to soar confidently in her own sky, whatever that may be." ~ Helen Claes

"To know that even one life has breathed easier because you have lived - that is to have succeeded." ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson

"You may have to fight a battle more than once to win it." ~ Margaret Thatcher

"Don't mistake my kindness for weakness. I am kind to everyone, but when someone is unkind to me, weak is not what you are going to remember about me." ~ Al Capone

"Rejection is God's way of saying 'Wrong Direction'." ~ Unknown

"To be in your children's memories tomorrow, you need to be in their lives today." ~ Unknown

"One day you're 17 and you're planning for someday. And then quietly, without you ever really noticing, someday is today. And then someday is yesterday. And this is your life." ~ Unknown

"I just think you should know that out of all, in all the world, you have my most favorite face." ~ Tyler Knott Gregson

"Sometimes your only available transportation is a leap of faith." ~ Margaret Shepard

"In the end, only three things matter: how much you loved, how gently you lived, and how gracefully you let go of things not meant for you." ~ Buddha




1 comment:

Cris Goode said...

You may have to fight a battle more than once to win it." ~ Margaret Thatcher

Amen to that! I just love quotes. Thanks for sharing!